Sunday, September 25, 2011

You know how they say you gotta feed a cold?

My grandma always said, you gotta feed a cold, and starve a fever. (I could have that backwards) 

Anyway, to the point of this post. 

You gotta feed the cancer in my case.  I just wanted to say thank you to the ones that making some my favorite foods.  Yall, are going to fatten me up, and I have to be in Kelly's wedding next week and fit in my dress.  But after that, it will be on like donkey kong! 

Tui, thank you for keeping me well stocked with Pad Thai and chicken and rice soup.

Lois, your chicken noodle soup was AWESOME, and I want the recipe, but the only thing Jim will tell me is that it was made with love :)

Missy, you obviously know the way to my heart with your chicken pastry.  I love it! 

Donna, is making chili today, that I am lucky enough to eat!  Good stuff!  I can't wait until radiation starts and I get to cash in on her mom's meatballs and her pasta shells :)

Thank you to Sara K, Louanne, and Tracy for keeping me in sweet treats.

I have already heard from some of you, that yall will be making me some of my favorite things, once I start radiation.  With all the yummies, it sounds like I am headed for at least a 10 lb weight gain.

On a side note, Sara K is my liason throughout this :)  She is my cruise ship director if you will, of my certain needs.  Childcare, meals etc.
http://www.caringcalendar.org/
logon equal 86397
code 3840

Much love and hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment