Tuesday, September 20, 2011

To phone or not to phone that is the ?

My biopsy was performed this past Thursday, and the results were supposed to be back yesterday at 12:30. These results will let me know what stage I am, and what kind of treatment plan I will be doing. (And for those that know me well, know that I buy a book for everything, so I am waiting for my "stage" to be determined, so I can start studing and be very educated and well versed with it comes to what it is that they plan on doing to my body!  I bought the Breast Cancer for Dummies, book. LOL)  Those authors have a book for everything!

SO back to the real point of this post....
Around 3pm yesterday, I left messages with my surgeon and my oncologist, asking them to hunt them down.  I am still UNPATIENTLY waiting.  I don't want to start out being a PITA for these new docs of mine, so I will continue to wait, and wait, and wait....

But the kids are keeping me up to my earlobes with stuff to do, so I guess I need to get over it.  At the very least, I will find out tomorrow the results with my surgeon.  Have a good day, and I am thinking that since there is no changing the diagnosis, that it would not be too much to ask for Stage 0....

1 comment:

  1. okay. We are too much alike. I would be calling and being a PITA straight off the bat. I mean, otherwise, how do they know that they need to be real with you. i mean, really real. Really?
    Why should you have to wait an extra day? I realize that you will know something tomorrow, but waiting, even waiting ONE more day will hold you up on your book buying and internet hunting!!!
    So, having said all that. I would call.

    ReplyDelete