Sunday, September 25, 2011

I think I might be nesting

I am 10 days away from surgery.  This is causing me much agnst, not in the sense of being nervous about the surgery.  But in the sense, is MY HOUSE ready.  It is pretty hard to keep up with the daily chores of a family of 5 plus 2 pets. If you throw in Buffy, things just get pretty crazy.

I CANNOT tell you how many times I have to tell the boys to clean up something.  They just assume to walk on it, than even step over most of the stuff that gets left laying around.  Yes, those three cuties could be ALL be named messy Marvins...

I am VERY appreciative of my friends Mama Kathleen and Michelle, who came over and help me do a huge bulk of the organization that was needed here.  Kathleen and I did a HURTING on the boys rooms.  Seven bags of toys to goodwill, three to the dump, two bags of clothes to give away, and a big ol pile of toys to give away to two of my favorite four year old twins, Cole and Dalton. 

Michelle took more of the more public part of the house and help me with the kitchen, dining, my bedroom, and get this MY CLOSET...we were both sweating by the end of it.  She did gain a few new piece's from Marsha'sCloset, so I hope that was payment enough. 

I know that my house will be invaded with all the good friends and family that will be here to visit and bring me yummies, which is a completely different post.

I just ask please pick up the sock or the nerf bullet that I know you will have to step over to get to me.
Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment