Thursday, October 20, 2011

So is ONE a lucky number?

I have a chemo date of

11/1/11 at 11am.....I really cannot make this stuff up.  (I really am a RainWoman sort of girl, think Dustin Hoffman, I wonder if Duke is messing with me?) 

So earlier that morning at 8:30, I will be having my "Power Port" put in...(but with a date like this to start my chemo, I think I need to play the PowerBall, instead....)

I wonder if 2 is a lucky number as well?  Remember, I am scheduling my surgeries on 2/21/12 at 12:15...(I am slightly disappointed that my appointment is not at 12 :)
(I guess I need to clarify, my surgeries should be in March sometime.  This date is just to get me on the books)  I have to wait 4 weeks post chemo to have any kind of surgery....
Good night all!

2 comments:

  1. I am sure you could convince them to move the surgeries up 15 minutes by then :-). Get some rest busy girl!

    ReplyDelete